Gross Waddell is pleased to announce the sale of 63 Heyington Place. The property sold for $13,650,000 which represents a land rate of $8,238/m2* and a unit rate of $1,240,000.
Property details are as follows:
- Generous land holding of 1,657m2*
- Permit approved for a 4 level, 11 luxurious apartment, plus basement car parking development
- Corner street frontages to Heyington Place (32m*) and side laneway (52m*)
- Located close to exclusive private schools including St Catherine's School, St Kevin's College and Scotch College
- Walking distance to Toorak Village, Yarra River and Heyington Train Station