168 Chapel Street WINDSOR, VIC 3181Auction Wednesday 24th Oct at 2:00 pm
AUCTION - WEDNESDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2018 AT 2PM ONSITE (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Retail - WINDSOR VIC
Gross Waddell is pleased to present to the market 168 Chapel Street, Windsor for Sale via Public Auction on Wednesday 24th October 2018 at 2pm onsite (unless sold prior).
• AAA location within Windsor’s thriving lifestyle precinct
• Freestanding building
• Suit a variety of tenancies
• Sits within the Chapel Street Activity Zone as Precinct 4, providing a great opportunity for redevelopment (STCA)
• Major surrounding projects include the Aloft Hotel, Capitol Grand, Jam Factory redevelopment, Como Centre upgrade and the Cato Square redevelopment providing excellent future traffic flow for retailers.
• Chapel Street Frontage: 15.24* metres.
• Victoria Street Frontage: 30.48* Metres.
• Land Area: 464.5m2*.
• Building Area: 450m2*.
• Rear access via Victoria Street.
• Onsite parking.
• Located within Windsor’s successful restaurant and cafe precinct between Dandenong Road and High Street.
• Over $2 billion of further improvement is planned over the next 5 years.
Owner: Alan Ang – 0412 466 111
- Land is 465.00 m²
- Floor Area is 450.00 m²
LANDMARK FREEHOLD CORNER
DOUBLE FRONTED, SEPARATE ENTRANCES
OCCUPY, INVEST OR DEVELOP (STCA)