107 Grey Street ST KILDA, VIC 3182Contact Agent
VERSATILE LICENSED HOSPITALITY SPACE IN FORMER DAIRY BUILDING WITH RUSTIC FIT OUT
Retail - ST KILDA VIC
• Presenting a spacious layout enabling multiple uses from bar/café flowing into a retail wine room or provedore
• Huge frontage
• Leasable area of 146sqm approx.
• Modern functional kitchen and additional basement storage or wine cellar
• Large landscaped feature deck of 34sqm approx.
• Liquor Licensed, including decking area
• First time available in 10 years
Gross Waddell are delighted to offer 107 Grey Street, St Kilda, formally Dr. Jekyll.
Situated in the thriving Grey and Barkly Street intersection this café/restaurant within a former dairy provides an essential meeting place for tenants within the recently redeveloped complex and surrounding local community.
The space is set up for a seamless handover to a new operator and is designed to enable multiple uses with a feature corner retail space for any retail use including wine room, provedore/take-home meals/deli leading on to the licensed café and feature bar area that is further complemented by a substantial feature rear deck.
The feature deck is set amongst a hidden garden oasis bathed in afternoon sun designed by Chelsea Flower Show gold medallist Jack Merlo to ensure your customers are dining in one of the best-hidden courtyards in an otherwise bustling St Kilda Precinct.
Inspection is a must! Please contact Damien Sweeney today to arrange your private inspection.
- Floor Area is 146.00 m²