10-12 Yambil Street GRIFFITH, NSW 2680Sold
Modern Sub-Regional Shopping Centre in one of Regional NSW's Fastest Growing Areas
Retail Sold - GRIFFITH NSW
Griffith Central is the largest and most modern shopping centre in Griffith. The centre opened in 2007 and is home to Ritchies Supa IGA, Target, Chemist Warehouse, Cotton On and supported by 31 specialties including a variety of national and chain stores. The centre also includes a 200* seat food court.
Griffith is a major regional city within the western Riverina region of NSW and Griffith Central is located within the retail and commercial precinct.
Key attributes include:
• Modern enclosed sub-regional shopping centre built in 2007 located within the Griffith CBD
• Anchored by Ritchies Supa IGA & Target supported by 3 mini majors (incl: Cotton On and Chemist Warehouse) plus 31 specialties and underground parking for 485* vehicles
• Vibrant tenancy mix with national and chain retailers accounting for over 75%* of GLA
• Large established regional catchment of over 55,000*^ people
• Griffith Central attracts over 1.25million* customers annually, equating to 24,000* customers per week
• Significant improvements with ongoing depreciation benefits
• Value-add opportunity by repositioning/remixing
• GLA: 11,520m2* Site Area: 20,370m2*
• Estimated fully leased net income – $2,153,116* p.a.
For Sale by Negotiation
^Source: ID Consulting Pty Ltd
In conjunction with Savills.
- Floor Area is 11657.00 m²